Wednesday, January 6, 2010

NEW ART JUST ADDED TO MY EBAY STORE!

I hope you are having a great start to 2010!

I have just added a  couple of new pieces to my ebay store.  The red, charcoal and white textured circles is a new one, larger that the work I normally do online (1m x 75 cm each canvas),  I can ship this size and still keep the postage to a minimum.












I have designed this piece so it can be adjusted to suit your decor.  It can can be positioned landscape as shown above or in portrait style as seen in the gallery images.  Landscape is great if you have a super large wall.  Or they can be separated and put on two different walls for versatility.

This is available now via my ebay store.
P.S.  I have also added a new poppies painting (by far my most popular series)

No comments:

Post a Comment