Saturday, September 5, 2009

NEW EBAY SHOP! ART AT AFFORDABLE PRICES!

Hello and Welcome....to my new blog and ebay store!...I'm not new to ebay  or selling though....I originally started selling paintings over 2 year ago with huge success …..I was then offered a fantastic opportunity to exhibit in the 2008 SALA (South Australian Living Artist) festival with my circle collection, which I did very successfully, this followed by further exhibitions in the Barossa Valley.


As any artist will know we require down time to explore new designs while searching for inspiration, and this is my art phase of rest and development.  So I share some of my old and new designs with you at fantastic affordable prices.


I am happy to change any of the colours I have used to better suit your home décor…just let me know…and be aware that I will need time to paint your individual piece.


I am in the process of establishing my website and will keep you posted when this is launched.  

No comments:

Post a Comment